Last modified: January 16, 2018
Bevager’s services can be used in many ways – to search and share content, to manage data, to connect with other people or to produce new content. When you provide information to us, for example through the use of a Bevager Account, we can make our software even better to help you operate your business mores successfully. While using our software, we want you to be aware of how the information is being used and specifically, how we protect your privacy.
Information we collect
We collect information to improve services to all of our users – from determining the technologies used to visit the website to how to create a better experience for users to reach their business goals.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. Our software requires you to sign up for a Bevager Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal and business information, like your name, company, email address, or telephone number. If you want to take full advantage of the relationship sharing features we offer with your suppliers and distributors, we ask you to create a Connection with your business partners and suppliers.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website or you see a promotion or content.This information includes:
- Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Bevager, we may automatically collect and store certain information in activity logs. This may include:
- details of which features you used and how you interacted with them
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Bevager Account
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Bevager software, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our software to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new features, and to protect Bevager and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant promotions from Bevager and 3rd parties.
Our servers are located in the United States. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information by our servers located in the United States.
Information we share
We do not share personally identifying information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Bevager unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal and business information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Bevager when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent (through the use of a Connection with another user) for the sharing of any potentially sensitive information. We provide information that is only directly relevant or particular to your relationship with the Connected user, any and all other information will be aggregated.
- With domain administrators
If your Bevager Account is managed for you by an administrator, then your domain administrator who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Bevager Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Bevager if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Bevager, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated or fully anonymized and non-personally identifiable information publically with our partners – like other Bevager Account holders, suppliers, distributors, advertisers or 3rd party connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services or activity that occurs on the site.
We work hard to protect Bevager and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Bevager employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Bevager facilitates online order placement. In order to place an order, you will need a Bevager Account. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us and the supplier, distributor or user with whom you are placing the order. Bevager makes no commitment to validate or authenticate any users on the platform. Bevager also does not ensure legal or regulatory jurisdiction for the exchange that is represented by the order. It is the responsibility of the Bevager Account holder to determine with whom you wish to place the order details by establishing a Connection.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities